Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.gis-consultingshop.be.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect the information from our customers that they provide in their user profile for the purposes of us being able to fulfill orders, such as: Your full name (first and last name), your display name, password to access our services, email address, purchase history, billing address.
Who we share your data with
We do not disclose your data to anyone, unless legally obliged.
How long we retain your data
For users who register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except you cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. This does not mean we will delete relevant data from our financial records, which is mandated by the law. This is required to be retained for 7 years.
You can exercise the following rights by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting the data subject right request, we ask you to provide us with some additional information so that we can validate your identity in order to avoid unlawful processing of relevant personal data on behalf of an illegitimate person. In the context of this validation, we process the received data for the purpose of a data subject right request management and keep it for as long as it serves its purpose.
When submitting a data subject right request, you can exercise the following rights within the conditions laid down in the applicable legislation:
Right of access
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data, and where that is the case, you have the right to obtain a free copy of the processed data. We will also provide you information including the following details:
- The purposes of processing
- The categories of personal data that are processed
- The persons or the categories of persons to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed
- For how long your personal data will be stored
- The existence of your privacy rights, as explained further below
- All available information we have about the origin of the data if they were not collected from you
- The existence of automated decision making
We can request a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs for every additional copy that you request.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure
You have the right to erasure of your personal data if one of the following grounds applies:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed
- You withdraw your prior consent for the processing and there is no other legal basis that we can rely on for (further) processing
- You have objected to the processing for direct marketing
- You have objected to the processing which is based on our legitimate interest and there are no more serious, justified grounds for our (further) processing.
We are not obliged to comply with your request for erasure when the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain restriction of the processing:
- If you contest the accuracy of your personal data, we can restrict the contested processing for the period that we need to verify the accuracy of your personal data
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
- If you have objected to the processing based on our legitimate interests, we can restrict the objected processing for the period that we need to verify whether your legitimate grounds are valid.
Right to data portability
You have the right to seek the portability of your personal data processed by automated means, which you have communicated to us. This is only possible if the processing is based on your consent or contract performance. In all other cases you cannot exercise this right (for example when the processing of your data is performed on the basis of a legal obligation).
Right to object
You have the right to object to any processing based on our legitimate interest. However, we will continue the processing of your personal data if we can show that we have stronger legitimate grounds.
You have the right to object to any processing for direct marketing.
You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data, to the extent that the processing of your personal data was initially based upon your consent.
Right to lodge a complaint
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the European member state of your habitual residence, place of work or of the alleged infringement of applicable data protection legislation:
In Belgium, the supervisory authority is:
Autorité de protection des données
Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels